The next stop on our travels was to my parents' place in Ohio. We did a lot while we were there, like making a cereal box robot with Benji
Blowing bubbles (we did this several times!)
Gid kept trying to blow bubbles with the wand inside his mouth!
Dad turned 50, so we went out as a family to celebrate...
then went to a successful surprise party for him!
Four generations!
The real big event was the Sullivan wedding. I can't believe all us Newberry girls are married off now. Myrah was so beautiful. Below are all the pics I was able to get with my camera, then I was so busy helping out with the reception to take more. It was beautiful and fun though!
Later that week Mally put her hair in dreds...
Grandma Marty holding Baby Silas- cute!
The Gid-monster
Benjamino
It was great fun and I wish I got more pictures, but when the Thalman fam went home, Mom to work, and Dad's back gave out things slowed dramatically. We did squeeze in a visit with aunt Mary, a walk on the Loveland bike trail, I listened to all three Hunger Games audiobooks, eating at Copper Blue Bonefish Grill, and Skyline (several times), and strolling through the cute neighborhood. We really had so much fun in Ohio.
0 comments:
Post a Comment