This past weekend held the nicest weather we've seen yet in 2009. The weekend following our snow storm that left drifts big enough to carve a cave, we found ourselves with weather nice enough to bike over to the park to picnic and play.
After our fun in the park, we had a ward activity complete with snacks a talent show and a Family Feud scripture game.
Those "primary level" Bible questions started getting too hard for our teams so we ended with the audience quizzing us. Chet and I had fun putting together this mini comedy ventriloquist act for our talent. We had a lot of fun!
VIDEO - "Meet Eleanor"
VIDEO - "Meet Eleanor"
4 comments:
hilarious. I'm sad we missed it live.
LOL! Wow, I LOVED the video! Gosh, I miss you guys! (PS, comment moderation is always good!)
Chloe said, "That was sooo funny!". Savavah said, "That was reallllly funny!". You guys are a crack up! Are you sure the medical field is where you belong? We miss you! Do more videos, we are thoroughly entertained when you do!
Chloe said, "That was reallllllllly funny". Savanah said, "It was sooooooooooo funny!". You guys crack me up! We miss you! Are you sure you belong in the medical field? Keep up the fun videos, we are thoroughly entertained!
Post a Comment